Thursday, March 24, 2011

I made it to Thailand...

Well. I'm here. Just not totally going how I planned but that's ok! All the flights went well until I tried to leave Korea and my plane got delayed do to a snow and ice storm. With no real way to reach Levi I just had to hope for the best. He had reserved a room already at a hostel and if I didn't see him at the airport I was supposed to meet him there. Well, by the time I got to Bangkok it was 3am and the hostel locked up at 2am... I got a taxi there anyways and pounded on the door but no one let me in... Fortunately there's some really nice people next door at a hotel who are letting me hang out on a couch in the lobby and use the internet until 8am when I can get into the hostel next door, I hope. Ugh... I'm so sleep deprived! I missed the whole day of March 24th being in the air. Anyways, I've had some good experiences so far too. On the flight from LAX to Seoul, Korea I sat next to two very interesting monks from Laos wearing the traditional bright orange robes. Had some interesting food too... wish I could tell you what it was! Hope all is well back home, I'm going to go collect my bearings and wait for morning....

2 comments: