Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Countdown...

Tomorrow's the day! Bring on the hot weather!

Here's my brief itinerary for the way there....
Depart SeaTac at 7am PDT
Arrive in LAX at 9:35am PDT
Depart LAX at 12:00pm PDT
Arrive at Seoul Incheon, Korea at 5:25pm KST
Depart Seoul at 7:20pm KST
Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, Thailand at 11:10pm ICT

And on the way back, April 21st...
Depart from Phuket, Thailand to Seoul at 12:45am ICT
Arrive in Seoul at 8:55am KST
Depart Seoul at 6:15pm KST
Arrive in SeaTac at 12:10pm PDT

All these time changes are really going to screw me up. I'll have no idea what time, let alone what DAY it is! Good thing I bought a watch... Now I just need to figure out how to use it. I suppose I should go pack... Nothin' like waiting until last minute!

ps- Levi, if you're reading this, you better remember to meet me! If not, YOU'RE the one who's going to be sold to the locals. I could use some extra cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment