Saturday, April 9, 2011

Krabi

Stuck around Krabi for the day... Think we'll head out of here tomorrow... Maybe Ao Nang or Railay... not sure yet! Did a lot of walking around the city in search of a rock climbing book for Levi... being in the rock climbing capital of the world practically you would think that something like that would be easier to find but nope! I'm going to try and convince Levi to go check out James Bond Island with me... Man with a Golden Gun was filmed there :) It's only 5pm here so I'm not sure what we're up to tonight... I had to escape the heat for a while so I figured I'd write on here... not sure if anyone (desides you Dad! Thanks!) is actually reading this though... tata for now...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you are not getting my comments? We read everyone!! And so do all of my coworkers at Foothills! :) We LOVE the stories! Keep writing, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete